1. Finalist Images of Research 2016, City University of London
for the effective presentation of the work ’Fair Use Portraits’ in a single image.
2. Special Recognitions for Reviewing ACM SIGCHI 2015
The “Special Recognition” received. “The Chairs and Associate Chairs for CHI Papers have the option of granting a limited number of "special recognitions" to those who do one or more exceptional reviews” (from the SIGCHI review system website; not open to public).
3. Semifinalist The ACM SPLASH Student Research Competition 2012
4. Best Paper Nominee The Sound and Music Computing Conference 2012
LCSynth: A Strongly-timed Synthesis Language that Integrates Objects and Manipulations for Mi- crosounds
5. The Third Place Prize The ACM SPLASH Student Research Competition 2011
Misfits in Abstractions: Toward User-centered Design in Domain-specific Languages for End-user Programming
6. MITOH Super Creator Information Processing Promotion Agency, Japan: The MITOH Program 2010
Outstanding progress during the (MITOU) program is given the title of honor “Super Creator”.(https://www.ipa.go.jp/en/it-talents/mitou.html).
7. Semifinalist The ACM SIGGRAPH Student Research Competition 2010
A Shape-free Designable 6DoF Marker Tracking Method
8. Semifinalist The ACM SIGPLAN/PLDI Student Research Competition 2008
MiniSynth: Yet-another Domain-specific Computer Music Sound Synthesis Language
9. Semifinalist The ACM SIGGRAPH Student Research Competition 2007
DXRenderFarm: Xgrid-based renderfarm for Maya